Refusing to sit back and take customer loyalty for granted, Playforce has announced the launch of a reward and referral scheme designed to thank loyal customers and add add value, even after the playground has been installed. All Playforce customers will now receive:
- Special offer annual school subscription with Twinkl – Playforce has agreed an exclusive offer with their friends at Twinkl. Playforce customers will now receive 14 months for the price of 12 with an annual school subscription. A fantastic chance to discover a world of lesson plans, interactive activities, resource packs, PowerPoints, worksheets and teaching ideas!
- Priority booking with Sports for Schools – 2016 is the year of the Rio Olympics while 2017 will see London host the World Athletics Championships. GB and Olympic Athletes are in huge demand, yet have limited availability to visit schools to share their experience to inspire the next generation. As the exclusive partner to Sports for Schools, Playforce customers will benefit from priority booking when signing up to an event with a GB Athlete or Olympian to visit their school.
- 10% off Playforce Shop purchases - Designed for schools and nurseries, large and small, the Playforce Shop range is made up of entirely non-installation, mail order products. Playforce Design & Build customers will now get 10% off Playforce Shop purchases, as well as priority notice of Playforce Shop flash sales and special offers.
- 5% off the Playforce Care one-year inspection package - As a typical Playforce outdoor space is used by hundreds of children every day, Playforce always recommends that an independent RPII-certified inspection is carried out on an annual basis. Playforce customers, will now receive 5% off the Playforce Care one-year inspection package.
The basic reward scheme goes further, however, for those customers willing to recommend Playforce. As Managing Director, Tim Lacey said: “A recommendation from colleagues means a lot when you are looking for a new supplier so we have an extra set of rewards for those customers who recommend us to one (or more!) of their friends at other schools and nurseries”.
Following a recommendation, if the school or nursery becomes a Playforce customer, referring customers will be able to choose one of the following:
- Playforce Shop products to the value of £500
- Free annual inspection – three-year package (worth £550)
- Twinkl school subscription (worth £560)
The scheme is now available and schools can read more by going to http://www.playforce.co.uk/rewards