We’re half way through Nature Month and we’re having a great time seeing everyone outside, getting closer to nature.
We wanted to celebrate nature in all its forms with a few more opportunities to have fun and learn, outdoors. That’s why we’ve launched our new Scramble Bug, Spider Nest and Grasshopper climbing and scrambling and riding and imagining and… well, pretty much anything you want them to be, products.
Made from Timber and HDPE panels, as well as steel core ropes, these creepy crawly pieces are perfect for EYFS and older children. Just some of the ways you could use these fantastic buggy additions to your outdoor space include:
- Take maths classes outdoors and measure the angles in the timbers on the Scramble Bug
- Or why not count the shapes or measure the lengths of rope in the Spider Nest
- Work in pairs to use the rattle wheel as part of music making, on the Grasshopper
- Use all three pieces for imaginative play or role play, encouraging larger groups of children to build a story around each creature
- You could ask children to time their teammates as they race to the top and back down again on the Spider Nest rope web
- Or use any of the three to help smaller children develop risk taking and climbing skills, as they scramble over, under, up and down
- Why not encourage children to sit on them - particularly the Grasshopper or Scramble Bug during quiet time or storytelling
We’re really exciting about these new products and can’t wait to share them with you. For more information about these exciting, new natural world inspired products, please contact us today… don’t let time crawl away from you...