At Playforce we know that keeping children active, engaged and happy has been a challenge across the UK during the Covid-19 pandemic. And, as we head into September it’s wonderful that we’re starting to get back outdoors and together (even if it is socially distanced).
If you’re thinking about ways to improve your setting’s outdoor space then now’s the time to get in touch
and give it some serious thought. We are now taking bookings through to November and have been working on our safety measures so we can perform term-time installs inline with the current government guidelines. Don’t worry though...we have a huge range of ready-to-play
EYFS equipment that you can have delivered to your door, requiring little (and very easy) assembly or even none at all. Your littlest children can be outdoors and playing before you know it!
We've pulled together some of our favourite EYFS equipment suitable for nursery gardens. From mark making to physical play, planters to storage, we have it covered!
NATURAL DRAWING BOARDS
- Available as either a chalk or clear board, these are great for practising fine motor skills, number and letter formation or simply being creative on a large scale!
SELF SELECT STORE
- With large waterproof boxes perfect for children to self select and tidy away their own resources, and mounted on sturdy wheels, this is one of our most popular and practical nursery items!
- This amazing outdoor tipi with detachable cover can be used to create a shady spot for small world play or reading, a den space for imaginative play and adds real wow factor to any outdoor space!RUSTIC PLANTERS
- Whether growing vegetables and flowers, or just for digging, our rustic planters introduce beautiful natural textures and are the perfect height for young children to enjoy getting their hands dirty!WATER TABLE
- During the summer, water play is extremely popular and our sturdy Water Table comes complete with wooden shelf below for storing water play toys.EYFS SCRAMBLER SET
- This ever changing, moveable physical challenge helps young children to practice their balance, coordination and grab and grasp skills - and it's a lot of fun!
And don’t forget… we have a great range of floor markings and equipment to support social distancing and safe outdoor time. Click here
for more information.